At PixyBlog we take your security and privacy very seriously and we aim to make your experience with us entirely safe and problem free. We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and we uphold strict security procedures for the storage, use and disclosure of your personal information.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PixyBlog does not own or control or to people that PixyBlog does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- PixyBlog collects personal information when you register with PixyBlog to use services.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- We collect information about your transactions with us.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- We use information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
- We receive IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
- Your IP address is also stored in our user registration databases when you register with PixyBlog.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting PixyBlog from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use PixyBlog products or services that require you to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many PixyBlog products and services do not require that you accept cookies. PixyBlog uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including:
- Access your information when you “sign in”.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using PixyBlog’s services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve PixyBlog’s content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your PixyBlog password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
PixyBlog lets other entities that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to PixyBlog’s cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
When you post a comment, your PixyBlog ID or alias that you are posting under is visible to other users. When you post a message on pixyBlog sites, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. PixyBlog may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the PixyBlog Terms and Conditions.
PixyBlog does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PixyBlog under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help PixyBlog communicate with you about offers from PixyBlog and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of PixyBlog’s Terms of Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your PixyBlog account information at any time. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the PixyBlog service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the PixyBlog newsletter, that are considered part of your pixyBlog account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. You can delete your PixyBlog account by:
- writing to us at our address; Pixy Asia Co., Ltd 111/213 Moo 8, Ban Suan Neramit 5, Soi 5 Tambol Pakok, Thalang, Phuket, 83110, Thailand.
- emailing us at [email protected].
However, please note that your identification and contact information will remain in PixyBlog’s record for a commercial reasonable time for archival purposes.
PixyBlog does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 16. In addition, no part of our sites is designed with the purpose of attracting any person under age 16.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.